REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
ON THE CANTICAL SITE
Subscribed, CANTICAL SYSTEMS SRL, (“Data Operator” or “Company”)
We are fully aware that personal information belongs to you, we do our best to store it securely and process it carefully. We draw your attention to the fact that the legal relations between us (CANTICAL SYSTEMS SRL) and you (user) are governed by the rules provided in the Terms and Conditions displayed on the site and to which you agreed by accessing it and by continuing respectively its use.
Categories of personal data that we process
- Company identification data (name, address, cif, J, administrator, telephone, e-mail, bank account)
- Information on the image of natural and legal persons (pictures),
- Information provided by the technology used (internet protocol-IP address, habits,
preferences, behavior, browsing history data, browser information,
operating system, location, cookies, marketing preferences, data on networks
The personal data described above are processed by the undersigned differently, depending on your activity on the Cantical.com website, respectively we will only collect information on the location, type of browser used, IP and browsing history when you visit our website, without creating an account on our platform and strictly in order to improve the quality of services provided. When you decide to create an account on our site, you will provide us with more personal information than listed above, your will being the basis for their collection.
Authentication on our website can also be done through the Facebook network, so that all personal data that you have made available to these business partners will be transferred and used by Cantical.com.
The company does not knowingly request or collect children’s personal data
under the age of 16 when providing services specific to the information society (with
unless the explicit consent of the parent or tutor is obtained in advance). If a parent or tutor becomes aware that his or her children have provided the Company with their personal data, he or she must immediately inform the Company. If the Company discovers that a person under the age of 16 has provided him / her with personal data, he / she will destroy this information on his / her servers immediately, unless the parent or tutor gives his / her explicit consent to the processing by the parent. company of the child’s personal data for the specified purposes.
-/- Cookies generated by CantiCal:
Purpose and basis of data processing
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
• to conclude or execute a contract that we have concluded with you;
• to provide our services;
• to comply with a legal obligation (for example, the transmission of data to the authorities
competent authorities such as Police / Prosecutor’s Office / courts, etc.);
• when necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third parties) and for your interests (for example, for the detection and fraud prevention or to ensure the security of IT and networks), unless where your fundamental rights prevail over these interests;
• for various technical, administrative and operational reasons, such as to us ensure the presentation of the content in the most effective way for you and for your computer; to improve the platform, including its functionality; for the administration of our Website;
• for internal operations, including for troubleshooting, data analysis, testing,
statistics and research;
• for advertising and marketing, including for specific marketing purposes, to provide content, including personalized content, that may be of more interest great for you;
• profiling to analyze personal preferences, interests, the behavior of an individual and making automatic decisions for prevention fraud risks;
• to contact you (for example, to respond to a request, to keep you informed with changes or updates to our policies and practices to answer you when you contact us);
• as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe, correct and updated.
By your consent expressed by accessing and using www.Cantical.com your personal data and any other information provided by you may be processed and used by the Data Operator for the purpose of providing the service or for the purpose of achieving a legitimate interest of CANTICAL SYSTEMS SRL for the improvement of its services.
According to the legislation in force, we have the obligation to indicate the legal basis of the processing of personal data. Regarding our site Cantical.com, which is a platform through which advertising is performed on various services, and CANTICAL SYSTEMS SRL has as object of activity its design and maintenance, we appreciate that the legal basis of processing Personal data is different as you just visit our site, or create a user account on it.
When you just visit our website
According to the terms and conditions to which you have adhered by accessing the Cantical.com site, in the user concept is also included the person who only visits the Cantical.com page, without creating a user account. Subscribed, as shown above, we collect, regarding this visitor, data on the location, the type of browser used, the IP and the browsing history, as through our object of activity we are directly interested in tracking your options / preferences so that we can design our site in such a way that it best suit your needs. At the same time, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers and manage our website, analyze trends, track visitor movements, and collect general demographic information to support us in identifying visitor preferences. The basis of processing is our legitimate interest in monitoring the activity on the site and ensuring the security of the site.
When you create an account on our site
Our website allows you to create an account through a form. When you decide to create an account on our site, you will provide us with more personal information from those listed above, your will being the basis their collection. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this situation is the need to conclude and execute a contract, the legal relations between us being governed by the terms and conditions published on the site. If you do not provide us with the data requested through the form, we will be unable to provide the service.
The services offered by Cantical.com may include certain press releases from Cantical Systems, such as announcements related to new functionalities, administrative messages and newsletter, this type of communication being considered as part of the membership status and you can opt for not receiving them, by accessing the unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter. Therefore, the legal basis for the processing of personal data in respect of communications transmitted represents your consent.
Regarding the placement of cookies by Cantical.com, for those that are not strictly necessary to ensure the functionality of the site, your consent is required as a basis for the processing, which you will give through the buttons specially placed at the entrance to the platform.
Regarding the transmission of your personal data to the Public Authorities
with competences in the investigation of some facts of criminal nature, the legal basis of the processing it constitutes the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
Categories of recipients to whom the personal data collected may be disclosed:
We are a company specialized in the administration of web pages and we act seriously in regarding the processing and storage of your personal data. In this regard, you should know that all our employees are bound by confidentiality clauses, that they are regularly trained on their obligations regarding the security of personal data, we have implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of processing. your personal data.
We also inform you that in the course of our business, subscribed CANTICAL SYSTEMS SRL we provide personal data belonging to a number of collaborators and public authorities. During this process we act with maximum responsibility and we choose our collaborators who offer sufficient guarantees regarding the existence of technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data. At the same time, we have included in all contracts with collaborators and affiliates confidentiality clauses meant to protect the interests of our users.
The following categories of recipients may have access to your personal data:
• Service providers that provide administrative, professional and technical support to the Company for IT support, security and commercial resources (eg system administrator);
• External consultants (eg audit firms, lawyers);
• Public authorities such as Police / Prosecutor’s Office, courts, National Authority
for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing;
• analytics, cloud storage and search engine service providers that help us in improving and optimizing our Websites;
• third party providers of cookies and similar technologies;
• business partners and subcontractors.
Transfer of personal data to a country outside the European Economic Area
Subscribed CANTICAL SYSTEMS SRL we do not transfer personal data belonging to you in a country outside the European Economic Area, unless there are adequate protections,including:
• a decision on the appropriateness of the European Commission regarding the country or countries of destination;
• a “privacy shield” certification;
• appropriate mandatory corporate rules;
• an approved code of conduct, together with the binding and enforceable commitments of the data controller or the person authorized by the data controller in the country outside the EU and the EEA;
• an approved certification mechanism, together with the binding and enforceable commitment of the data controller or of the person empowered by the data controller in a non-EU and EEA countries to apply the appropriate guarantees;
• EU standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or standard clauses approved by the National Supervisory Authority (ANSPDCP).
Assuming you need clarification on the existence / non-existence of transfers data outside the EEA, please contact us at the e-mail address indicated in this note information, and we will indicate a list of the personal data transmitted (if applicable) and what security guarantees are applied to the transfer.
How long do we store the data?
Your personal data is stored for 1 year from the date of the last interaction with us through
via the Cantical.com platform, if you have not created a user account.
For people who have created a user account on the Cantical.com site, the
personal data are stored for the entire duration of the account, and after its closure, for a period of 30 days from the date of closing the account for any reason.
After the end of the storage period, personal data will be destroyed or deleted
from computer systems or transformed into anonymous data for use in scientific, historical or statistical research.
The rights you have regarding your personal data
(1) The right of access to personal data
This right allows you to obtain from us a confirmation that the Company whether or not it processes personal data concerning you, and if so, you have the right to receive a copy of this data as well as complete information on the purpose of processing, the categories of data concerned, their recipients and their storage period.
(2) The right to rectification
It implies the right to request the correction or updating of personal data
inaccurate concerns about you or their completion when they are incomplete.
(3) The right to erasure of data or the “right to be forgotten”
It implies the right to request and obtain the deletion of personal data that you concern, in certain circumstances, such as (i) personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed, (ii) the data were processed illegally, (iii) the processing took place with your consent. and it was withdrawn. However, your personal data will be further processed if the relevant legal provisions so require.
(4) The right to withdraw your consent
Consent may be withdrawn at any time when processing data with
personal information concerning you has been carried out on the basis of your consent.
(5) The right to restrict processing
It implies the right to request and obtain the restriction of data processing with personal matters concerning you, in certain circumstances such as (i) contesting accuracy data or (ii) illegal processing.
(6) The right to data portability
It implies your right to receive personal data in a structured format which concern you and which you have provided to us, as well as your right, in certain circumstances, to pass them on to another operator or to transfer them to another operator when this is technically feasible.
(7) The right to oppose
It assumes that you have the right to object at any time for reasons related to the particular situation you are in, the processing of personal data in certain circumstances.
(8) The right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on the automatic processing of your data, including the creation of profiles that produce legal effects or that
it affects you significantly.
It assumes that you have the right to request human intervention from the operator, to express your point of view and challenge the decision.
(9) The right to lodge a complaint with us and / or with the competent authority regarding
protection of personal data
(10) The right to go to court
For the exercise of these rights, as well as for further questions regarding this information note or in connection with the Operator’s use of personal data, please contact us by choosing any of the means of communication described below, specifying your name, postal address or e-mail (depending on how you wish to communicate), telephone number and purpose of the request.
You can contact us:
• By e-mail: [email protected]
• By a request sent by letter to the headquarters of Cluj-Napoca, Aleea Tazlau, Nr. 1, Et.4, Ap.19, Judet Cluj
Updating this information note
This information note on the processing of personal data is subject periodic reviews of which you will be informed.